Organize your potential clients as soon as they inquire.There are three ways to bring in inquiring leads for your business:
- Import leads from your own Contact Me page: Each account comes with its own unique HTML code that allows you to put your own customize request form on your own website. Any time a lead completes and submits this form, their information will automatically appear in your Incoming Leads list.
- Upload a .CSV File: If you have a .CSV file of leads – maybe from a show – you can easily upload that list to your account by matching up the appropriate fields.
- Create a Lead: If you have a lead talk to you in your office or on the phone, you can easily enter their information by choosing to create a new lead on your own.
Create pricing packages and send them in a flash.One of the first things that your leads will ask, if you don’t post this information on your website, is for your different pricing options. With Inspherio, you have a couple easy ways to send pricing to your leads:
- Standard Packages: You can easily send one or all of your packages with a few clicks of the mouse. You don’t ever have to enter these packages in again.
- Custom Quotes: If you primarily work in custom packages, that is not a problem. Build your own custom quotes, either from scratch or based off a standard package, to send to your leads. You can even set a deadline for how long the custom quote is valid.
Both standard packages and custom quotes are delivered to your leads via an email template and are viewable in browser format.READ MORE
Electronically create contracts that clients can e-sign.Contracts are critical to your business so that you can get an event on the books. With our electronic contracts, creating contracts is easier than ever.
- Auto-Fill: Information gathered from your completed KYE and from your sent pricing options will auto-fill into your contract so you don’t have to double-enter information, once again saving you time and avoiding human error from copying and pasting.
- Payment Plan: Create your own payment plan in each contract for auto-generated invoices.
- E-Signing: With our e-signing option, both you and your client can sign the contract in minutes so that you close deals faster. You sign straight from your account and the client signs via their client portal.
- Security: Not only does your client create their own password to sign into their client portal, but the system date and time stamps when the contract is e-signed and captures their computer’s IP address.
Create detailed Itineraries to keep your events running smoothly.Contracts are critical to your business so that you can get an event on the books. With our electronic contracts, creating contracts is easier than ever.
The eceptional Itinerary Feature allows you to create multiple itineraries for a single event to keep vendors, employees, and clients on schedule. When planning your itinerary within Inspherio, you are provided with customizable templates to design meticulously detailed schedules. After the itinerary is completed and imported to the event, it can be seamlessly shared with clients, vendors, and employees. To provide you with as many options as possible to send your itineraries, Inspherio even offers a print and mail option.READ MORE
Accept instant payments via Paypal and Authorize.netWith your Inspherio account, you can either receive payments electronically or enter payments yourself.
- Payment Gateways: Sync either your PayPal or Authorize.net account for instant payments.
- Enter Payments: Create your own payment plan in each contract for auto-generated invoices.
- E-Signing:If you have received payments via cash, check, or credit card, enter each payment in seconds with our Add Payment module.
- Assign to Invoices: Assign your payments to invoices so you can mark them as paid.
Check event items in and out for your various events.You can manage your event inventory so you know your quantity on hand at all times.
- Add items to a contract.
- Check items out for an event (including equipment) and later check them back in.
- View your load list to make sure you have everything you need when preparing for an event.
- When returning items to your inventory, note their condition so you know if anything was lost or damaged during the event process.
Manage all you vendors effortlessly in one convenient location
You will be working with a number of vendors on a consistent basis. If you are planning several events at once, however, it can be easy to mix up which vendors are working which events. With Inspherio, you have your address book full of contacts, including your vendors, but you can “assign” your vendors to particular events so that you can keep them straight.
Want to have better communication with your fellow vendors? The development of our vendor portal will allow you to send the following to any other event professional working your events:
- Questionnaires to gather needed info
- Contracts between vendors.
- Itineraries for setup, event day, and breakdown
Empower clients to accomplish tasks from home
While working with your leads/clients, you can give them access to their own client portal – to which they log in with their own secure password – to accomplish a number of important tasks, including:
- Filling out the KYE form.
- Reviewing and e-signing event contracts.
- Reviewing and paying event invoices.
View your financial activity for a single event or your entire business with our detailed Reports Feature
You can run a variety of reports to see how your business is doing at any given time. We offer several different types of reports and are always adding to the list:
- Contacts Info
- Event Status
- Payment Status
You can export reports in Word, Excel, or PDF format and provide certain ones to your CPA for tax reporting purposes.READ MORE