Let Inspherio streamline your business. Inspherio was specifically designed with the
event industry professional in mind. Inspherio allows you to manage everything all
from one place. Free up time to increase your business or enhance your relationships
with your current clients.
- Access: Inspherio allows all users to update or change privacy information at any time.
- Security: Inspherio is as safe as modern technology will allow.
- Availability: Support staff is on hand and reachable at the times posted on the support page. All support queries will be returned as soon as possible.
The information we collect is used to improve the content of the service and the quality of the service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations or third party vendors for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
- SPAN Enterprises may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service.
- Emails are sent to new users to welcome them to the service and to remind them of their username and password. This email is sent only once, but can be requested by contacting heroes at www.Inspherio.com
Information Gathering and Usage
- When you register for Inspherio we ask for information such as your name, company name, email address, billing address, credit card information. Members who sign up for the free account will be required to give credit card/payment information. This is done to avoid abuse of the system.
- SPAN Enterprises uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact and research.
- Cookies are required to use the Inspherio service. Please make sure your Cookie permissions in your web browser are turned on. A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
SPAN Enterprises may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Inspherio account or by placing a prominent notice on the main site or Inspherio dashboard.
- Inspherio takes every precaution to protect user information. All information (including credit card and banking information) is protected behind our encrypted network. SPAN Enterprises uses Microsoft .NET, SQL server 2008, Windows Azure, and JQuery, all trusted, tested, safe and secure third parties. Although SPAN Enterprises owns the code, databases, and all rights to the Inspherio application, you retain all rights to your customer data and the content created on your Inspherio site or blog.
- Employees with administrative access are kept to a minimum and must be given permission before accessing information.
- Security and virus protection measurements and programs are updated frequently to keep your information safe and protected.